"In societies where Robbing Hoods are treated like a celebrity it is but natural to expect political parties to act like a Mafia syndicate" Political Jaywalker "In a nation where corruption is endemic people tend to confuse due process with aiding and abetting criminals" Political Jaywalker "War doesn't determine who is right, war determines who is left" Bertrand Russell "You have just one flash flood of money, you keep your people poor. It's like a time bomb and it's scary" Philippine Lawmaker

A Reply to the Angry Ms. Hizon News Account

This letter below is the reply of Dr. Philip S. Chua, MD, FACS, FPCS, to Ms. Lolita Hizon of Pampanga's Best, who wrote a derogatory letter about the Dollar Moral Crusade of the Filipino United Network (USA) to the US Ambassador to the Philippines, which was published in SUNSTAR This reply was also printed in SUN STAR a few days later.

_______________________________________________

Dear Ms. Hizon-

Firstly, here's wishing you and your family the best of the new year.

I am writing to you because I heard that you wanted to know who I was and if the "Dollar Moral Crusade" overseas launched by the Filipino United Network (USA) was legitimate or a scam.

Firstly, the Dollar Moral Crusade we launched against graft and corruption (which President Arroyo and Governor Ed Panlilio are waging a war against), is as legitimate and as genuine as your Pampanga's Best products, which I and my family love, and patronize.

I am a cardiac surgeon based in the USA, trained at the Texas Heart Institute in Houston, Texas. I chair the Filipino United Network (USA), a conglomeration of various organizations professionals (medical, legal, business, socio-civic, etc), established to support Gawad Kalinga and other noble projects in our beloved country.

I guarantee you that our Moral Crusade is genuine and sincere, and focused on helping our country and the 75% poor Filipinos languishing in massive poverty. I am spending my own money, valuable time and effort in this crusade, inspired by fellow Filipinos overseas, who are the backbone (and bankbone) of our nation today. Like you, we are against graft and corruption in the Philippines, which is the root cause of all the problems of the country, foremost being the demoralizing poverty amongst the majority of our people.

I, and my fellow Filipinos abroad in this campaign for honesty and transparency in governance, do not gain anything from this movement, except the inner satisfaction that we are part of a noble moral crusade in our homeland. I am sure you are with us in this selfless endeavor, all for love of our country and our people.

If you wish to know more about me, please Google my name, or visit websites, like http://www.falconadvocacy.com/ and/or http://www.cvhospitals.com/

I have no quarrel with you, because deep in my heart, I know you, too, love not only Pampanga but our country and our people.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to email me.

Thanks and God bless you and your family.

Philip

Philip S. Chua, MD, FACS, FPCS
Chairman
Filipino United Network (USA)

Join the Campaign Supporting Good Governance

bannerjcpo
Click on the images to receive your free email updates

Bitter Spiteful Opponents of Good Governance

0 Speak Out:

Related Posts with Thumbnails