The Civil Liberties Union are looking into the allegations and was concerned on the numerous complaints throughout the state from students and parents on the violations of their freedom of speech. The incident according to ACLU encompass harassment, bullying and intimidation, below is an MSNBC account on the 2 boys kicked out of the school bus:
Reginald Simpson said kids on the school bus were saying, "Obama is our president." That's when he said the bus driver told the kids not to say the president-elect's name because she didn't want to hear it.
"Somebody said, 'This is history, woman,'" Reginald Simpson said. "She pulled over and kicked me and the kid off the bus."
The two boys were left at High School. They were later taken to Junior High School, where they attend school.
"We teach our kids not to be racist, and here it is going on," Canishia Simpson said. "I feel hurt by this."
School officials looked at surveillance video from inside the bus. They told Canishia Simpson that the bus driver overreacted.
- Barack Obama Offers a Bright Prospect on US Foreign Relations
- Change is Coming in the Promised Land!
- President Barack Obama's Victory Speech
- The Promised Land
- Single-Issue Catholics
- Barack Obama 30 minute Infomercial
- “SALUTE TO THE FILIPINO-AMERICAN ORGANIZATION”
- The FILAMS are coming!
- Joe the Plumber Unclogged 2010
- Politics of Hypocrisy on the Campaign Trail
- Michelle Bachmann’s Outrageous Anti-American Rhetoric
- The choice between Obama or McCain, an act of freedom for the FilAms
- Barack Obama & Socialism According to Comrade Bush Allies
- Scapegoating minorities
- SC Dismissed Republican Ohio Bogeyman Ruse on Voter Fraud
- Did Joe the Plumber Win the Obama/McCain Presidential Debate
- Barack Obama's guilt by association with Bill Ayers
- Liar, Lies, Lying & Sarah Palin on Rachel Maddow
- Filipino-Americans & Colonial Mentality in the US Election
- Black & Minorities the Usual Scapegoats in Sub-Prime Debacle
- Bernie Sanders a voice in the Bailout Wilderness
- Bailout Rejected & the Political Blame Game Ensues
- Bush Bailout & Iraq War Speeches
- Bailout 'Nigerian 419 Scam Nailout' Parody
- Bush/Paulson Bailout Plan
- Bailout - Con Job of the Century
- Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, Lehman Bros and AIG Under Investigation
- Will the Bush Bailout Proposal Solve the Problem?
- Road to Nowhere is Sarah Palin’s cul-de-sac
- Barack Obama, Yes We Can!
- Hillary Clinton or Barack Obama?
POGB will not sell, exchange, use or allow any 3rd party access to your email for
any other purposes without exception, email exclusively for article updates only.
Politics Social IssuesFilipinos Filipino-Americans