Mschumey07 of The Philippine Experience tagged this blogger and he in turn was tagged by CVJ and Manila Bay Watch . It’s all about revealing 8 things about yourself that other bloggers are not aware about you and tagging 8 bloggers in return to keep it flowing.
- In the 8 facts about [name], you share 8 things that your readers don’t know about you. At the end, you tag 8 other bloggers to keep the fun going. Each blogger must post these rules first.
- Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
- At the end of the post, a blogger needs to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
- Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog..
I really hesitated in joining this kind of tagging owing to the fact that this Jaywalking Cyber Pedestrian Observer does not want to talk about himself. Talking about myself and anyone for that matter almost always has a tendency to inflate our ego and at times draws attention to the messenger than the message we want to convey. So how do I go about doing this without necessarily inflating my ego while at the same time not disappoint “voyeurs” errrr curious bloggers in knowing this trouble maker? Ok here goes 8 things that you may not know (as if people really care about me, lol) about the Cyber Jaywalker:
- I am not based in Mt Payatas as claimed
- I am actually based in Smokey Mountain
- I really don’t jaywalk in real life I always use pedestrian crosswalk.
- While I don’t physically jaywalk I am a frequent political jaywalker in a system populated by crooks in politicians clothing.
- I am a very private person but unlike fall guy little brother (Pres. G. Arroyo‘s bother errr brother out law errr in law) “Jose Pidal” has no use for privacy clause to evade criminal investigation for anomalies.
- I know squat about the technical stuff thus I choose blogging because this is something any oxymoron like me can easily adapt to.
- I am really a funny guy in real life with a very good sense of rumor errrr humor.
- I am not a writer, journalist, novelist blah blah blah (hahaha, it shows isn’t it?) but just a highly opinionated guy.
There I hope those 8 things helps in getting to know this blogger, below are my list of tagged bloggers: