"In societies where Robbing Hoods are treated like a celebrity it is but natural to expect political parties to act like a Mafia syndicate" Political Jaywalker "In a nation where corruption is endemic people tend to confuse due process with aiding and abetting criminals" Political Jaywalker "War doesn't determine who is right, war determines who is left" Bertrand Russell "You have just one flash flood of money, you keep your people poor. It's like a time bomb and it's scary" Philippine Lawmaker

Bully Foolitician Nasser Pangandaman, Jr.

Shame on Junior Nasser and his gang of bodyguards the son of Department of Agrarian Reform Secretary Nasser Pangandaman for beating up 14 year old Bino and his 56 years old father Delfin De La Paz. Hoodlum Nasser Pangandaman No wonder this cabinet secretary of Gloria Macapagal Arroyo is hardly noticed , he is a no action guy even if he witness a crime committed by his son and their hoodlum bodyguards will not prevent such shameless act of impunity.

Hudas errr who does he think he is when Nasser dayunyor errr junior in a high and mighty tough guy stance asked the victims “hindi mo ba ako kilala?” (Don’t you know me?). Nasser Jr., ought to know how to conduct himself in public being a town mayor of Masiu, Lanao Del Sur together with his uncouth companions namely Paysal Abdulaa, Mohammed Hussein, Abdan Pacasuna, Rene Maglaque, and Arnel Astacio shamelessly beating up the victims. We sure know you now Nasser Pangandaman, Jr. you are one individual so drunk with power that the little mass up your coconut we mistook for a brain fell right down your fist, ooooh what a scary monster you are.

De La Paz thinking that politicians are decent people complained to the marshal when the hoodlums errr Nasser Pangandaman and his gang errr companions broke golf etiquette by playing out of turn and overtaking the De la Paz family.
Nasser on the right
Well, politicians in the Philippines are never decent and people should treat them like a plague and never ever go near where they are especially when they are with armed bodyguards. These fools not content with beating up a helpless 14 year old and his 56 year old father while their daughter Bambee witnessed the traumatic crime attacked the victims for the second time while they retreated to the clubhouse for medical attention. Two of Nasser junior’s hoodlum bodyguards even drew their guns on defenseless unarmed father and son with their daughter is truly the height of uncivilized demeanor. Top that with Nasser Senior witnessing both incidents and did nothing tell you what kind of people Gloria Macapagal Arroyo surrounds herself…….. Birds of the same feather flock together really apply here.

Bow your head in shame you fools but then again these are shameless dense people and they are probably celebrating their imaginary superiority based on crude brusqueness common with pea brained maniacs......... These kind of abusive people don't deserve to be on the corridor of power, they should be booted out of office as they are so dense to even contemplate resigning. It makes me wonder had they been at the same golf course where the Arroyo's was playing golf with their ZTEaling errr ZTE-NBN buddies would they have done the same....... read the report by Beverly T. Natividad at Inquirer or read Bambee De La Paz tells her ordeal in her blog which I quote:
He attacks my father. His flightmates, maybe 2 or 3 of them, rush to his aid and beat up my father. My 56-year-old father. My younger brother and I could not just watch. We rushed to break the fight. My younger brother pleads to the mayor to please stop it. To not hurt my dad. To just stop. His words still ring through my head..."Sorry na po, sorry na po...tama na...tama na po..." With his hands in front of his chest in a praying position. PLEADING. The mayor socks him in the face. My brother defended himself. My dad is still on the ground getting clobbered. My brother is the same way. I try to stop the fight, but all I can do is stop one person. There were 4 or 5 of them attacking now.

Someone breaks up the fight. I thought it was all over. The mayor shouts to his caddy: "Hindi nila kami kilala! Sabihin mo nga sa kanila kung sino ako!" And believe me, I had no idea who this person was. But now I know. He's the person who, with 4 other men, beat up my 56-year-old father and my 14-year-old brother. He's the person who sacks a pleading 14-year-old kid in the face. He's a person who, I am sure, is gonna rot in hell.

I lash out, but my dad held me back. I was screaming my lungs out, shouting to this mayor, telling him about what he had done. I said: "Nakakahiya kayo. Singkwenta'y sais anyos ang tatay ko. And kapatid ko kakatorse anyos. Anong ilalaban nila sayo?"

The mayor looks at my brother, point to his face, and says, "Tatandaan kita!" And he tells me that my brother has a bad attitude and that I need to watch him. WHAT THE HELL?! So, my brother's bad for defending his father?!

What a moron this Nasser Pangandaman, Jr., is......... I can only hope that he encounters someone as stupid yet "powerful" as he is and as violent then maybe he gets beat up next time around.......... Furthermore let me express my apologies to all the Gorillas out there who may have been offended by the image that may resemble them to this thug that gives them a bad rap........ they are definitely a better ape than some fooliticians. Is it possible that Nasser Senior and the wife have a parenting problem? They obviously have issues and when Nasser senior sees his son beating the crap out of people, typical responsible parents will of course step in to stop their son's uncivilized behavior.... Hmmmmnnn this makes me wonder if Nasser senior is afraid of his son and Gloria thinks of him as a peacemaker in Mindanao? If he can not handle his own son what more with the Mindanao conflict? Nasser Pangandaman Jr. and Sr. should be fired from their post (DAR for Nasser Sr. and Mayor for Jr.) or any other government post they hold as they are a danger to themselves and others......... Proceed to Mayor Nasser Pangandaman, Jr. GOOFBall Bully of Philippine Golf for stress relief while improving your golfing driving skills or play The game that puts the ASS in Mayor Nasser Pangandaman.

Sign the petition in support of Ang Kapatiran Party's call for the resignation of DAR Secretary Nasser Pangandaman, Sr. and his son Mayor Nasser Pangandaman, Jr. for conduct unbecoming of a public official in violation of public trust.

Related articles:

Subscribe in a reader
Pedestrian Observer Group Blog
Click on the images to receive your free email updates
POGB will not sell, exchange, use or allow any 3rd party access to your email for
any other purposes without exception, email exclusively for article updates only.

Facebook me!



17 Speak Out:

Anonymous said...

that bloody asshole thug has the nerd err nerve! and the irony of all the lecheng plantsa in the world is that his tatay was appointed as what again?! peace panel chorva. leche! no wonder!

there are so many quadrangle headed hoodlums that this mayor thug could punch in Lanao, why golf in Manila? why not in the middle of Lanao with the rest of the thugs and his fellow warlords and bring the lady warlord with him!

this story is just totally revolting! and much as I expect justice here, I doubt it. it's been so many hours now and no arrest has been made. thugs really rule our turd world kantri!

in the united states that equals resignation. in korea and japan that equals suicide.

Unknown said...

Reyna Elena,

Let us try and find out more about the hoodlum father and son and start a petition for their ouster. Rally the bloggers behind the De La Paz Family after all Bambee is a fellow blogger......

Anonymous said...

We can rant and curse all we want. But give it 2 weeks, and everybody will forget about the whole incident.

Unknown said...

Bobby, Maybe..... or maybe not... that is if we do something concrete such as pressuring the dept. of injustice of SiRAUL O. GOONzales to do their job and pressure Gloria to fire Nasser Sr. We can opt to bury our head in the sand or deal with the problem that sadly defines this maladministration.

PRF said...

Hi Everyone,

We aren't exactly powerless, we can all write the DILG, DOJ, and the Office of the Ombudsman and demand them to haul the Pangandamans to their offices so that they can explain why they did what they did.

We can even write to the Senate Blue Ribbon Committee.

The elder Pangandaman, for just standing by when an apparent crime was taking place, is liable under the revised penal code.

The younger Pangandaman, is likewise liable, having applied superior force as well as threats.

So, who's joining?

Unknown said...

Well said Paul... that is exactly the mindset that people need to have in order for us to see a better Philippines.

Yes count me in.....

Dear Hiraya said...

count me in! sana hindi mapalagpas ang mga ganitong tagpo... sana, hindi basta-basta na makalimutan at mabaon na lang sa limot ang mga ganitong pangyayari... p\maparusahan sana ang mga nagkasala..

http://fjordz-hiraya.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

gamitin ang kapangyarihan ng internet, halughugin yan kung me facebook, frienster at kung anu anong social networks, bugbugin yan ng complaints

Anonymous said...

My mistake, give the issue 5 weeks instead of 2. Then we can all forget about it.

Incidentally, the word "justice" gets thrown around a lot. What actions or results would we consider as "justice"? A slap on the wrist? Dismissal from service? Lifetime golf club membership?

Unknown said...

Yes Mickey we have done it before against an ignorant writer and I see familiar bloggers of that phenomenon back creating a bloggers storm.

Bobby, don't underestimate the power of blogging......

John said...

Please sign a petition for Resignation of Pangandaman's:
http://angkapatiranparty.org/index.php?id=26&no_cache=1&tx_fepetition_pi1[action]=sigAdd&tx_fepetition_pi1[uid]=13

Anonymous said...

3rd week. I smell an out-of-court settlement.

How many of us are willing to admit that we just love to hate politicians, and we jumped on the first opportunity to hate them even more?

I admit that I also fell for the emotional and one-sided narration of the "poor victims". In hindsight, it seems obvious that a physical altercation would not have happened without aggressive provocation.

Apparently, it's simply a case of "bully meets tougher bully".

Unknown said...

Yeah Bobby, geez those 14, 18 & 56 yr. old "bullying" 5 grown men with long firearms......... I pity our politicians like those warlords mentioned in the Garci tape for the much needed 1 million votes for Gloria Arroyo. They are so helpless and was "forced" to beat the crap out of unarmed defenseless "bullies" isn't it, we really need to love those fooliticians.

Sorry Booby but you are missing the point, it is not who started the fight but public officials getting into a "brawl" which is more of mauling the victims is unacceptable.... but then again that is the Philippines where perversion rules.

Anonymous said...

You're absolutely right, I truly am missing your point. I feel so sorry for myself.

Let me get this straight, are you saying that if you were a government official, I could ask my 15-year old son, my 71-year old father, and my 13-year old niece to attack you and your relatives with umbrellas, golf clubs, and verbal insults... and you would not physically retaliate?

I'm guessing that you won't, because you'd be afraid that I would ask my pretty niece to come up with an emotional, one-sided blog entry (with vital details carefully omitted) and cry on TV to win the public over and project you as the bad guy for picking on my poor, "defenseless", under- and over-aged family members.

Look, I'm not saying that what the Pangandamans did was justified. Absolutely not! And I hate politicians (probably as much as you do). But tell me this: why would you want to continue supporting someone (dela Paz) who does not want to continue the fight?

Why is the senior dela Paz (who is infamous in his own right) contemplating on not pushing through with the lawsuit, knowing that a significant chunk of the local population is fully supportive of his family? Plus the fact that he's almost assured of a victory in court simply because his 14-year old was beaten up (the law is completely on their side regarding this). Why is he giving up the fight? Is it possible that he is smart enough to know that somehow, he is also liable?

Are we just seeing one side of the story because of all-consuming, blind hatred?

Unknown said...

Bobby,

Yes, there are 2 sides but as I reiterated in my other post the Pangandaman’s lack the credibility just like most of the administration people, a jueteng bagman companion testifying, caddies not cooperating with the Antipolo authorities yet for health or long life longevity are coming out in favor of Pangandamans. Don’t tell me those caddies are intimidated by the De la pazes thus they have to come out on the side of the “poor helpless” fooliticians with armed to the teeth thugs errr bodyguards?

The Pangandamans claim is so preposterous, I am wondering how and why in the name of story telling a lie will the De la Paz family aggressively attack 5 or 6 grown men with armed bodyguards. I have no clue about blind hatred but one thing is clear people gets cross eyed or even blinded when it comes to dealing with criminally inclined fooliticians especially those of the warlord type.

So your beef is the possibility of an out of court settlement wherein both parties seems open to the idea except that both wanted the other party to initiate it. It is easy for you and me to say that the De la Pazes must fight this case to the end because we are not the ones subjected to death threats. Of course it would have been ideal for the victims to carry on but is the risk of losing one’s life and limb worth it? Life is cheap in the Philippines and the last thing you want to do is to have a confrontation with administration backed political warlords coming from a place where guns are their cherished possessions. Should the elder De la Paz gamble and risk a promising career and bright future in the golfing sport just so they can satisfy the fight till the end mentality of supporters?

I don’t hate the gorillas’ errr the Pangandamans it is what they represent that I abhor and the state of political dysfunction that creates these monstrosity.

Anonymous said...

I believe this is the fifth week. Whatever, I lost count.

Unknown said...

Going into the 5th week Bobby..... so it seems you are right. What do you think is the reason for this tendency to lose steam?

Related Posts with Thumbnails