A powerpoint presentation by Gil R. Ramos, Ph. D. in our journey towards a new beginning through the virtual Overseas Filipino Nation. A Partnership for Progress
More Articles from GRR:
- Mobilizing Overseas Filipino Investment Remittance through a Philippine "Marshall Plan"
- Get the picture? The Philippine DEBT - from EDSA to the stolen election of 2004!
- Gloria Arroyo's Lies Not Even Close!
- The First 100 Days of Pres. Benigno C. AQUINO III
- Expectations from a Noynoy Aquino Presidency.
- One Hundred and a Thousand Days – then a Thousand More!
Gil R. Ramos Ph.d. finished his Doctorate in Monetary Economics and Masters in Population Economics at the University of Hawaii. He did his AB Economics and also a Masters in Urban Regional Planning both at the University of the Philippines. He currently teaches MBA students at the (New Jersey City University) NJCU in Managerial Economics, Corporate Financial Management, and Managerial Information Systems. He runs his own consulting firm GRR Analytics based in the New York / New Jersey area.
POGB will not sell, exchange, use or allow any 3rd party access to your email for
any other purposes without exception, email exclusively for article updates only.