"In societies where Robbing Hoods are treated like a celebrity it is but natural to expect political parties to act like a Mafia syndicate" Political Jaywalker "In a nation where corruption is endemic people tend to confuse due process with aiding and abetting criminals" Political Jaywalker "War doesn't determine who is right, war determines who is left" Bertrand Russell "You have just one flash flood of money, you keep your people poor. It's like a time bomb and it's scary" Philippine Lawmaker

Message from Jun Lozada

Message from Jun Lozada to the Filipino people about the kidnapping incident at the NAIA...

I wish to thank all the participants for their prayers and support.

I am a witness and a victim of this Gov't attempts to stop the truth about corruption from reaching the people.

They first tried to silence me forever last Feb. 5 and when they failed to kill me physically they are now trying to kill my name to stop the truth from being told.

The gov't is again doing what they have done on previous scandals and anomalies, bury it! bury it with more lies!

Until now they have not allowed the members of the PNP and PSG who took me from the airport last Feb.5 to come out and testify to answer the following questions:


  1. Who ordered them to abduct me from the airport last feb 5?

  2. If I was truly a VIP, why were they not identifying themselves when I was asking them who they were?

  3. Why did they bring me to SLEX towards Cavite, then to Laguna when I was telling them to bring me home to Pasig?

  4. Why was Gen. Razon, lying to the public that I and my sister has written a request for security when we did not? why did he change his story three times?

  5. Why did Usec. Gaite gave me P500,000 pesos and the palace to have three diff. stories to explain.

  6. Why did Usec Gaite gave me a lawyer without my consent who wanted me to sign a false affidavit?

These are the questions the gov't do not want to be answered because it will lead straight to the people who doesn't want the truth about the NBN ZTE deal be known by the people, these are the people who wants to keep the Filipinos in the Dark because it there that they reign, it is there that they can continue to steal from the people their money and rob from the people including their hopes for themselves and their children's children.

I ask all of you, to please not allow this gov't to bury this abduction case with more lies and to let them get away with it once more. Because you will also let the truth about the NBN ZTE deal get away again, similar to how the truths about Hello garci, Joc Joc Bolante, Macapagal Highway, Marilyn Esperat, Northrail and a lot more have gotten away from you.

Thank you for giving me your time and attention.

Jun Lozada


Subscribe in a reader
Pedestrian Observer Group Blog
Click on the images to receive your free email updates


0 Speak Out:

Related Posts with Thumbnails