"In societies where Robbing Hoods are treated like a celebrity it is but natural to expect political parties to act like a Mafia syndicate" Political Jaywalker "In a nation where corruption is endemic people tend to confuse due process with aiding and abetting criminals" Political Jaywalker "War doesn't determine who is right, war determines who is left" Bertrand Russell "You have just one flash flood of money, you keep your people poor. It's like a time bomb and it's scary" Philippine Lawmaker

SHE DID IT HER WAY

(sung to the tune of Frank Sinatra's My Way)

And now, 2010 is here; I have no face , the nation's hurting;
Pinoys, I say it clear, have a legal case: I'm a moral cretin!
I've lived a lie (that's true!) and gained from deeals from every highway!
Oh yes! I stole you blind - AND DID IT MY WAY!!!

Oh there were times, I'm sure you knew
Pidal grabbed more than we can ever chew:
ZTE for one, had lots of doubts
"hamberjer" out and filled some mouths, the record shows....

NO IT'S NOT MY FAULT!! Congress did it! MY WAY!

Secrets, I've had a few: two leaky boobs of false dimension,
I did what I had to do - Mike saw it through without exception.
To think, I did all that and may I say, NOT IN A SHY WAY,
OH YES, I SCREWED YOU ALL AND DID IT MY WAY!!! ******************************************************

I received this ditty sometime ago from my brother-in-law (a scholar of no mean proportions) but didn't have the time to post it. He also didn't answer my query on whether he wrote it. Maybe he doesn't want his seriousness marred by a funny song. Or maybe he was just circulating something someone else did. Anyway, I can't wait for his word much longer, have to post it before it rots.

Mila D. Aguilar

1 Speak Out:

Mark said...

Interesting post on Obama. I like it very much. thanks for sharing

Related Posts with Thumbnails