"In societies where Robbing Hoods are treated like a celebrity it is but natural to expect political parties to act like a Mafia syndicate" Political Jaywalker "In a nation where corruption is endemic people tend to confuse due process with aiding and abetting criminals" Political Jaywalker "War doesn't determine who is right, war determines who is left" Bertrand Russell "You have just one flash flood of money, you keep your people poor. It's like a time bomb and it's scary" Philippine Lawmaker

Tagged & 8 Random Things

Mschumey07 of The Philippine Experience tagged this blogger and he in turn was tagged by CVJ and Manila Bay Watch . It’s all about revealing 8 things about yourself that other bloggers are not aware about you and tagging 8 bloggers in return to keep it flowing.
  • In the 8 facts about [name], you share 8 things that your readers don’t know about you. At the end, you tag 8 other bloggers to keep the fun going. Each blogger must post these rules first.
  • Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
  • At the end of the post, a blogger needs to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
  • Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog..

I really hesitated in joining this kind of tagging owing to the fact that this Jaywalking Cyber Pedestrian Observer does not want to talk about himself. Talking about myself and anyone for that matter almost always has a tendency to inflate our ego and at times draws attention to the messenger than the message we want to convey. So how do I go about doing this without necessarily inflating my ego while at the same time not disappoint “voyeurs” errrr curious bloggers in knowing this trouble maker? Ok here goes 8 things that you may not know (as if people really care about me, lol) about the Cyber Jaywalker:
  1. I am not based in Mt Payatas as claimed
  2. I am actually based in Smokey Mountain
  3. I really don’t jaywalk in real life I always use pedestrian crosswalk.
  4. While I don’t physically jaywalk I am a frequent political jaywalker in a system populated by crooks in politicians clothing.
  5. I am a very private person but unlike fall guy little brother (Pres. G. Arroyo‘s bother errr brother out law errr in law) “Jose Pidal” has no use for privacy clause to evade criminal investigation for anomalies.
  6. I know squat about the technical stuff thus I choose blogging because this is something any oxymoron like me can easily adapt to.
  7. I am really a funny guy in real life with a very good sense of rumor errrr humor.
  8. I am not a writer, journalist, novelist blah blah blah (hahaha, it shows isn’t it?) but just a highly opinionated guy.


There I hope those 8 things helps in getting to know this blogger, below are my list of tagged bloggers:

__________________________________________________

A short note of appreciation goes to Edward Castro of Health and Wealth for his My top ten favorite blogs in which this blogger landed in his must read list.

10 Speak Out:

Anonymous said...

huwat??? tagged? huh... i'll try and see if i have time for this. im actually busy at the moment but we'll see if i'll be able to come up with 8 random unknown facts about me. sounds hard actually... hahaha!

ciao!

Lestat said...

:) Okeis. count me in.

mschumey07 said...

Thanks for obliging my friend. Some pinch of fun every now and then could surely help us face the challenges of our daily grind.

ruther said...

kuya naman...sorry po pero i'm done with this na eh...

http://ninjathet031207.blogspot.com/2007/07/8-random-somethings-about-me.html

bakit feeling ko LFS ka at taga U.P. ka din????

LOL nagtatanong lang naman... :)

Anonymous said...

tsk tsk :D hehe. sige gawin ko yan sa weekends. salamat. na-yari ako ah hahaha.

PinoyBlurker

Anonymous said...

thanks y'all, hey thet the deal is for me to say things about me..... you're not allowed to feel me lol. am i or am i not, that is the big question, hehehe.

Orlando Rubio said...

Hello,
Thanks for the tagged and I have to think about my 8 randoms fact. Tomorrow it will be posted. I generate traffics from this post, thanks again.
Edward
don't worry make money
and
health and wealth

deus ex machina said...

hmmm. . .been subject of such tag from the past but i failed to come up
with random facts about me hehe i'll try this time will post it soon. Thanks for the tag. BTW, you're playing safe on your facts (daya! hehe)

Orlando Rubio said...

Here is my tagged entry. Sorry for the delay. DSL namin ay sira. Not working. Have a nice day to you and the readers here.
Health and wealth

andianka/jadiebrat said...

psst... done with my tag.. :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails